Last night as we sat down for dinner, Sam mentioned that he did not like the smell of our dinner. (It was delicious, despite the smell and I recommend it.) Next thing I know, he's sitting at the table like this:
I love that you can take the time to laugh and realize how funny it is. I'm ashamed to admit, I would have probably gone off on a lecture about how it isn't very good manners. You are the best Mom. I can learn a lot from you!
16 comments:
Thats hilarious!!! What in the world did you cool?? haha!
Oh my gosh, the apple didn't fall far from the tree on this one!! That is awesome...seriously!
I'm so glad you got a picture-that's a keeper!! You'll have to share the recipe.
LOVE THAT KID!!
(Did you ever quit laughing?)
Oh my gosh! I'm dying!!!
Love it!
boys aren't they great... my kids don't like my cooking... let alone the smell. so funny.:)
I swear only Sam would think of that! Hilarious! And look at you with all your cute V-Day stuff! Impressive : ) So is the healthy dinner!
Miss ya!
HAHA That is too funny! I love what McRae said about him. He is SO cute.
Hilarious! Whatever that is on the table looks DELIGHTFUL!
LOL... so funny!!!!
what a cutie!!! clothes pins hurt on your nose!!!
K. i love that you not only took one picture, but...TWO!!
miss ya!
I love that you can take the time to laugh and realize how funny it is. I'm ashamed to admit, I would have probably gone off on a lecture about how it isn't very good manners. You are the best Mom. I can learn a lot from you!
Those pictures are priceless. I can just hear Sam laughing and enjoying the moment.
Leave it to Sam to be creative!
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com
Post a Comment