Ho.ly.MOSES!
Holly cow! What a tough lady.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!She is a TOTAL hero! So is her friend Liz.Wow! my heart was beating fast and my hands were sweaty just reading it.
Ok I'm losing it. Don't ask me why but I just bawled my head off through all of that!!!
thanks for sharing that!! Wow!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that! I'd be totally freaking out! She is awesome!
That is crazy!!! I'm pretty sure she handled it much better than i would have!!!
Isn't that UNBELIEVABLE?!?!?!?! Seriously!!!!!
I'm speechless.
holy crap. do not direct me to a story like that when i am planning on giving birth next month. with doctors. in a hospital.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ho.ly.MOSES!
Holly cow! What a tough lady.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
She is a TOTAL hero! So is her friend Liz.
Wow! my heart was beating fast and my hands were sweaty just reading it.
Ok I'm losing it. Don't ask me why but I just bawled my head off through all of that!!!
thanks for sharing that!! Wow!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that! I'd be totally freaking out! She is awesome!
That is crazy!!! I'm pretty sure she handled it much better than i would have!!!
Isn't that UNBELIEVABLE?!?!?!?! Seriously!!!!!
I'm speechless.
holy crap. do not direct me to a story like that when i am planning on giving birth next month. with doctors. in a hospital.
Post a Comment