Yup, it's true! Number three is on the way in February 2010.
It's been a rough start, of course, but I have many things to be grateful for:
... My trip to UT where I spent most of the two weeks in bed. (Sorry I didn't see you while I was there. Too sick.)
... That it's the lazy days of summer.
... My kids. They have been exceptionally understanding and helpful. I'm so proud of them. Sam asked me this morning at 6:45am, "How are you feeling so far today, Mom?" They are very excited about this little sibling.
... The crockpot. We've actually had lots of homemade dinners, thanks to that lovely appliance.
... Zofran! Yeah, baby!
... The local Nature Center summer camp this week. Three whole hours a day that my kids are entertained!My main accomplishments of the days have been dishes and laundry. And I'm just grateful I've been able to do those two things.
I'm not pleasant nor pretty these days, so I would appreciate it most if you would just forget that I exist for the next 6 months. Please? Pretty please??
23 comments:
Congrats Jo! That is awesome!!!! Good luck making it through pregnancy, luckily the end result is worth it : )
Please I just hope it doesn't go on for 6 more months!!! Being sick I mean.
Lucky you have Sam to clean the house! (You should blog that.)
i am so glad we got to see you and visit with you. you're awesome jo!
Ahh, Zofran. The greatest miracle drug. Congratulations Jo! I'm so excited for you! Hope start feeling better soon - boy or girl? When or are you finding out?
That is so exciting! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the Morris Family
Congratulations!! Number three is the best by far.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so happy there will be another BEAUTIFUL Morris baby. You're such a good mom!
I'm sorry about the sick part. I hope it ends soon.
Oh how I miss you chicka. Undoubtedly more than you know!!! :)
No freaking way......LOVE IT!!! I am happy for you....these next few months are rough but hang in there. Hopefully it gets better. It's good you have kids that will be big helpers.
woo hoo!
Congrats!
JO- you are TOO unforgettable... but you are entitled to all of the 'laying low' you want!!! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the Morris clan : D
E
how exciting!!! congrats!!!
I seriously can't believe it. I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!
Congrats, JoAnna. Hope you get feeling better soon.
i'm so happy for you... you are way to cute to forget you....
Zofran is the best thing ever.. i had it with baby #3 as well. i hope you feel better soon. can't wait to hear what you are having. good luck.
xoxo. :)
Jojo--you are still very pleasant and definately very pretty! I can not tell you how excited I am about this! What a wonderful adventure! Congratulations to your whole famlily!!!!!
Funny, I'm not pleasant these days either. At least you've got good reason to be grouchy if you so choose.
I love you and I can't wait for another Jo-Dave baby.
Wow! What great news. Good luck with the self inflicted torture called pregnancy. Congratulations.
Yeah!!!!! This is so great! Your kids are so amazing and helpful! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. That is so nice that it worked out you could be in utah during part of the first trimester!
We are so happy for you guys! Yipee!!
shut. your. mouth.
CONGRATS!
Congrats on the new sweet babe! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! Hang in there--yep, Zofran is my new best friend.
Post a Comment