Oh my goodness. Could she be any more perfect?! Can you believe you now have 3?! Dying to see her - I leave town on Sunday......I could run over for a min before that if you are up to it....and maybe shoot a few pics - only because I can't resist!!!!
Oh she is darling. Congrats on a new little bundle and congrats on no longer being pregnant. Glad to know you are all home and settling in. I'm always amazed at what a miracle it really is.
Wow Jo, she is gorgeous! WOW! I was thinking about you last night and was just getting on to shoot you an email to see what was up, what a fun surprise! Congratulations, soak her all in because, as you know, they grow up WAY too fast!
Congratulations Jo!!! She is absolute perfection. I love the picture of all three of them. You have beautiful kids! And I LOVE her name! Good luck to all of you getting adjusted and settling in. Love you!
Among all the other things you have to do now that you have a new baby, at some point you'll have to get around to changing the sub-title of your blog. Congratulations.
Are you kidding me? Gracie Jayne? Wow! You two know how to reproduce some awesome offspring. I love her. In fact, I am trying to figure out how I can come out to PA and see you all! Really! No joke. When are you moving again?
Oh my gosh! She is so adorable! I think she looks a lot like Sarah did as a newborn. I'm so jealous that my parents get to be out with you right now! She is absolutely precious! I hope you guys are doing well :)
20 comments:
She is Beautiful! congratulations!!!!! I love the picture with all three of them together!
Oh my, she is sweet. What a beautiful family! Congratulations!
so cute, love it!
She looks so precious. I bet you are in heaven not being pregnant anymore. Your in-laws seem pretty stoked to come out and visit. Congrats!
Oh my goodness. Could she be any more perfect?!
Can you believe you now have 3?!
Dying to see her - I leave town on Sunday......I could run over for a min before that if you are up to it....and maybe shoot a few pics - only because I can't resist!!!!
BTW love her name.
Oh she is darling. Congrats on a new little bundle and congrats on no longer being pregnant. Glad to know you are all home and settling in. I'm always amazed at what a miracle it really is.
She's beautiful! Congratulations! Hope you get some sleep.
Wow Jo, she is gorgeous! WOW! I was thinking about you last night and was just getting on to shoot you an email to see what was up, what a fun surprise! Congratulations, soak her all in because, as you know, they grow up WAY too fast!
Oh my goodness she is so so so so cute! I'm dying to meet her. Can't wait! I bet Sam and Sarah are in heaven :)
What a perfect little valentine. She's beautiful. Contratulations!
YEA! Congratulations to you and your family. I hope you start feeling better now :)
she is beautiful!!!!! i love the name so much. i hope you are feeling better. truly a perfect valentine!!!
love,
heather
Oh Jo, she is so beautiful! I am just aching to hold your sweet little Gracie. She is so blessed to be a Morris. Love to all of you!
Congratulations Jo!!!
She is absolute perfection. I love the picture of all three of them. You have beautiful kids!
And I LOVE her name!
Good luck to all of you getting adjusted and settling in.
Love you!
I'm so glad that she is finally here and all it well. She's gorgeous and her name fits perfectly.
Congrats!
wahoo!!!
She is soooo beautiful Jo!!!
Among all the other things you have to do now that you have a new baby, at some point you'll have to get around to changing the sub-title of your blog. Congratulations.
Are you kidding me? Gracie Jayne? Wow! You two know how to reproduce some awesome offspring. I love her. In fact, I am trying to figure out how I can come out to PA and see you all! Really! No joke. When are you moving again?
Oh my gosh! She is so adorable! I think she looks a lot like Sarah did as a newborn. I'm so jealous that my parents get to be out with you right now! She is absolutely precious! I hope you guys are doing well :)
Post a Comment