Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Day Has FINALLY Arrived!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! 



Are those Hershey Kiss cookies I smell?
Hooray!!!
We've got our goals set, rules laid out, job charts hung, and homework stations (almost) ready. 
Bring it on, baby!
(Picture of homework stations to come!)

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow Jo, you're unbelievable - those rules and job charts are so awesome!! These are such priceless pictures!! Are you loving your free time? Man, your kids are so cute. I wonder if I'd miss them less if they weren't so darn cute.

Heather said...

I hear choirs of angels singing!!!! the day is finally here my friend!:) here is the thing... you make me feel a little bit unorganized cause i love your charts. i need some. but this pregnancy thing is slowing me way down. i hope within the week i can get my goals set & charts going. i can't wait to see the work stations....... i might want to copy!!! :)
the the school pixs~
xoxo.

Heather said...

i mean i love the school pixs. darling kids.

Shellie said...

Everything about this post is KILLING me! Your kids look so grown up. Sarah waving as she walks onto the bus....NO WAY! I cannot believe it.....cannot. And the job charts, don't even get me started. We MUST talk!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

Summer said...

Ok you are my idol. Job charts, work stations. Can I hire you??? I am seriously going to copy. Are those just regular glass frames that you write on?

Btw, can't believe Sarah is in kindergarten - is it full day or half day there? And Sam is just old. let me know what you decide about walking to school...it's so hard!

Love you guys!! Happy fall, happy school year, hurray for mommy and Gracie time!

Anna said...

I love the chore charts. I want one of my own.

Elise said...

Happy Day Happy Day! Ditto the comments on the charts. They are marvelous darling, simply marrrvvelloouuusss.....

Kathi said...

I LOVE Sarah's shiny sandals!

Janee said...

What a great idea. They look cute too.