Thursday, November 11, 2010

Morris Family Favorites

I'm going to let you in on a secret.


You can use it as a resource, if you'd like.  I'm only telling you because I love you.  It is not really meant to be a well-known or highly public blog.  It's not one of those collaborative blogs where lots of people contribute.  It is just a personal collection of the recipes that we have tried and liked as a family.  I've been looking for a better way to organize all of my recipes.  I am constantly trying new ones from the internet and, oftentimes, I lose track of the recipe, even if we liked it.  So I thought this was a great solution for me.  And, so far, it has been.  It will take me a little bit of time to enter in the ones from my cookbooks, but I'm making progress and it's kinda fun.  It's reminding me of all sorts of recipes and now I have tons and tons of menus ideas!

So feel free to check out the blog when you are looking for ideas.  Just promise not to judge me and don't be mad if I haven't given proper credit.  And leave a comment if you try a recipe and like it!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I just quickly scrolled down and will go back -- had to stop when I got to the Rolo Cookies. You forgot the part in the recipe about eating them all and starting over for a new batch for everyone else. Those are one of my two go-to cookies. I love them. (And I have to make them egg free with flaxseed and they work that way, too.)

Also made your lemon bow-tie chicken the other night -- everyone ate it, which is a HUGE success. Thanks for the ideas!

Heather said...

OH my HECK thank.you. i heart recipes!!!

xoxo

Anna said...

Yay!

P.S. Can you do a post about your favorite etsy shops? And maybe include the shop where you got the headbands for the girls? I don't remember the name but I love them - such great quality!

Sara said...

Awesome!! and it's so CUTE!
Thanks for sharing, I'm always looking for new ideas.